Sunday, June 14, 2009

Can Bikes Have More then Two Wheels?

What makes a bike a bike?  Is two, and only two wheels a requirement?  


Stormy and pal.

Friday night, I ran into Stormy.  He just started up a bike cab(Pedicab?) business this year.  It's called Shotties and is available from 3pm-3am daily(612-328-3878).  He'll push you all around town, if you show him a little generosity.  I'm saying it here.  I will be giving him a call.  Perfect for dates.  I think that we need many more bike cabs.  I wish him luck!

Ah!  The Beer Bike.


I'm feeling a little woozy...

On my way home, I came across this party on wheels.  Pedalpub let's you have have a mobile party.  The pedal pubs came, of course, from the Dutch, who love to drink and pedal... especially at the same time.

4 comments:

anna said...

Pedalpub? Never seen anything like that, but I love it!

Lovely Bicycle! said...

That is a nice looking bike chariot!

Jen said...

The pedalpub is freakin awesome!

Anonymous said...

I got one of their cards! Here's what it reads:

Shotties
Bicycle Taxi and Mobile Bike Repair
3pm-3am Daily

but then it says their number is actually 612.328.3876

I'm gonna be calling, too!