Thursday, August 13, 2009

Birds of a Feather

Now that I have my Dutch style bike, I'm starting to see similar bikes everywhere. Well, not everywhere. They're aren't that many of the around, yet. But when I rode up to my favorite cafe, I immediately noticed the now familiar enclosed chain case on this bike. It was a Pashley Princess. Hmmm? Who did I know, that owned a Pashley. The owner was no where to be seen, so I grabbed a table within eye shot of this Princess.


As it turned out, the owner wasn't another local blogger, but this lovely lady, instead. She has only been riding it for a few months. A friend gave it to her, when her bike was stolen. That's a very nice friend! She really loves riding it, and puts her pooch in the basket. I really liked the milk crate, even before I saw her matching blouse. I didn't get the chance to tell how Chic she looked on her Pashley, but she did.

3 comments:

Velouria said...

Hooray for Pashley owners! Love that pink crate, too.

Dottie said...

Very lovely!

MELI. said...

love her matching cami and basket. style! ;D